Guernsey UFO

Massiva quantidade de vídeos mostrando supostas aparições de naves e EBEIs circulam pela rede diariamente. Este setor é voltado a postagem e discussão destes.

Moderadores: Euzébio, Alexandre, Britan, Cavaleiro, hsette, eDDy, Moderadores

burningstar

Guernsey UFO

Mensagem por burningstar »

Guernsey Ufo

Pilots and aircraft passengers have confirmed sightings of two large Unidentified Flying Objects off the coast of Guernsey. The bright yellow flat more... disc shapes, estimated to be between the size of 2 Boeing 737s and a mile wide, were spotted on Monday, 12 to 15 miles north east of the island. Captain Ray Bowyer was flying an Aurigny plane from Southampton to Alderney when he saw the objects through binoculars. Aurigny Pilot Ray Bowyer is a professional pilot who has been flying for 20 years. He said: "In my years of experience I've never seen anything like this and frankly I'd be perfectly happy not to ever again. It's a pretty chilling thing and from my first sighting of it - it appeared to be fairly small but it must have been fairly huge." At first he thought it was the sun reflecting from greenhouses in Guernsey. He said the objects were bright like the sun, but did not hurt his eyes when he looked at them. The stationary objects were also observed by other aircraft and the passengers on the plane. Radar screens picked up some activity in the area and pilot witnesses are now preparing reports for the relevant authorities.

http://www.livevideo.com/video/E9F61A56 ... cid=175472

[youtube][/youtube]